Tuesday 26 May 2015

Oral Presentation Panic!

Although it was a relief to hand in all the written work, oral presentations are tomorrow!

I am more nervous to stand up in front of a classroom and deliver a presentation than to perform on stage to a full auditorium!

Despite reading the handbook and blogs over and over I am still unsure as to whether my presentation will be what is required. Despite discussing with my tutor - I struggle to put across what I want to!!

I plan to blog about the presentations after so that others can learn from my experience.

Good luck to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Rebecca - 1 more blog to talk about how well it went?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula,

    I have just posted a blog with my experience of the Oral presentation and a link to my prezzi.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete