Sunday 23 November 2014

Task 4C - Questions

In order to test the relevance of my initial inquiry questions, I have been discussing with my work colleagues and other teachers my areas of interest. I have been researching the realms of dance teaching and the various sub topics which this enraptures.

I sent a short questionnaire t friends and colleagues to collect some brief feedback. I am still awaiting some replies to collate the findings and see if any particular answers inspire me and help me narrow down my inquiry research. This will also help me eliminate any hidden pseudo questions or questions which would not support my inquiry process further.

Once I receive these back I will blog a copy of my questionnaires and discuss!!

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca - good to discuss informally with colleagues - remember that trying out the methods are to help you think about the ethical consideration and about the methods/tools - surveys can sometimes be tricky because the questions you ask have to be based on knowing something about the issues already. Parts 5 and 6 go into this further - look at Readers and the IWBL Libguide is a good source for research advice. That said - discussing issues with peers is a good way toxin-tune your inquiry - practitioner research and any aims and objectives for other activities that you may wan to get done.

    ReplyDelete